Autohypnosis is a safe and effective way to improve self-esteem and self-confidence, to be more assertive, fearless, and outspoken. It’s also good for giving you the ability to relax easily. There are 6 benefits of autohypnosis:
1. It cures insomnia, trouble staying asleep, and even sleep-walking.
2. It cures anxiety.
3. It relieves Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.
4. It reduces chronic pain.
5. It helps a person who smokes, to quit smoking.
6. It is a great weight loss tool.
Self-hypnosis is a way to put yourself in a completely relaxed state, and then focusing on positive self-talk with absolutely no distractions whatsoever. You take control of your thought process, focusing on the positive outcome that you are seeking for your life, whatever that may be. And it will also make you are happier and peaceful person!
There are 4 steps to self-hypnosis:
1. Find a comfortable place. Get yourself in a comfortable posture.
2. Focus on relaxing tense muscles. Be intentional on getting yourself into a hypnotic state.
3. Give yourself a positive suggestion, a goal that you want to achieve. Be excited about what you want.
4. When you are satisfied with your session, count down to 5 and bring yourself back to everyday consciousness.
In self-hypnosis, say quietly to yourself affirmations like you mean it. Make your goals specific and doable. Use the words “I am” instead of “I will”. It should always be in the present tense. Focus only on what you want, not what you don’t want. The words “no” or “not” or anything along them lines will cause negative outcomes.
To learn more, see autohypnosis programs.